ONE GE L is a single-component silicone gel for insulated filling and sealing of casings and junction boxes housing electrical connections of up to 1 kV or electronic components.
Ready to use
ONE GE L is already cross-linked and ready to use straight away with no need for mixing or waiting for cross-linking as with conventional two-component gels. Thanks to its special characteristics, ONE GEL comes in a standard cartridge that can be used with a normal sealant gun, allowing rapid installation.
ONE GE L does not dry, and always stays soft, preserving its characteristics and remaining re-enterable over time.
Insulates and protects
Its excellent chemical and physical properties make it ideal for a wide range of applications requiring a high level of electrical insulation and protection from moisture.
Easy installation in all conditions of use
Its excellent adhesive properties ensure rapid and correct application of ONE GE L even in vertical position or in cases of difficult acces to a casing or connection.
ONE GE L is non-toxic, and is classified as non-hazardous under European Regulation no. 1272/2008 (CLP).
- Single-component silicone gel
- Thixotropic consistency
- Colour: transparent pale blue
- 300 ml cartridge
- Classified as non-hazardous under European Regulation no. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Filling junction boxes
- Insulation of 0.6/1 kV electrical connections
- Insulation of electronic boards and components
- Suitable in cases of difficult access to a casing and/or connection
- Suitable for vertical or upside down installation
- For use in civil, industrial, nautical, aeronautical, and automotive areas
- No mixing
- Ready to use
- Cartridge that can be used with a normal sealant gun
- Precise waste-free dosage
- High electrical insulation
- Protection from elements (rain, moisture), dust, animals, insects, leaves
- UV rays resistant
- No expiry date